Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yay-yo!

A lot's been happening around the Kilian household these days. Seems like just yesterday Mommy and Daddy were talking about the baby in Mommy's belly and how they'd be bringing home a new brother for me to play with. I didn't know what Mommy's fat belly had to do with a baby or what the heck a "brother" was but I just listened politely when they read me these silly books about new babies.

Well... then it happened. The baby showed up one day and things haven't been the same since. We named him Theo only I can't
say it so good and it comes out sounding like "Yay-yo" which Mommy thinks is really cute. He's sure taking up a lot of Mommy and Daddy's time what with always wanting to be fed, pooping and making a lot of noise. Mommy says I did the same things when I was a baby but I can't believe I was ever so noisy! Daddy says I'm way noisier than Theo any day. Yay! I win!

Even though I have to share Mommy and Daddy
with him, having a little brother is pretty cool so far. We even hung out under the jungle gym mat for a little bit.


I can't wait until he gets older and we can REALLY play! Until then I'll just have to start showing him the ropes!



No comments:

Post a Comment